Sunday, July 03, 2005

Yep, I caved in.

I got a blog. Hell, what else did yall expect? For me to sit back and let everyone else have fun running off at the mouth about random shit? Don't think so. My turn. This is my spot. My place. Imagine a card table set up with four chairs, and people waiting their turn to play spades. Imagine yelling and screaming because your partner reneged, claining he could get four books when he could only pull three. Imagine tossing your cards down in disgust, yelling at your partner and getting up from the table to go take a pull of your beer.

That's what I want this blog to be about. I want it to feel like a long-ass spades game, where fools yell at each other one minute, high fiving the next, where decades-long friendships break up, then are repaired when yall pull a blind 6 out of nowhere.

This is my blog. This is my spot. We will have fun, yell scream, debate and chill.

Let the bidding begin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome sir to the cyber world of blogging! Congrats!