Thursday, December 28, 2006

A big-mouthed moose


"Rosie's a loser. She's been a loser always."
- Donald Trump


I agree with Trump. Rosie is a loser. I used to like her ass. She was cool back in the day: Alternative, edgy, off-center. But over the last several years she's become - in the apt words of Jimmy Kimmel - "a big-mouth moose."

This whole conflict between them is a trip
. Who cares what Rosie thinks?

I don't know if it's coming out of the closet that has done it to her. I'd like to think not. But, she's morphed into a stereotypical, loud-mouthed, chip-on-her-shoulder, overly butch, lesbian. And I don't say that as an offensive to lesbians, obviously. I know a few lesbians that are cool people.

I honestly don't think it's a lesbian thing with her. She's just an annoying wench, period.

2 comments:

James Burnett said...

I don't know if D.T. would be my ideal guide to behavior, but he's right. She's a bully. And if you're gonna be a mean, pushy person, at least have something else going for you, like good looks, or tons of success.

don alberto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.